H3DYNAMICS PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION POLICY
- H3Dynamics respects your privacy and understands that your personal data is important to you.
- This H3Dynamics Personal Data Protection Policy sets out how H3Dynamics complies with the provisions of the Personal Data Protection Act 2012 of Singapore (“the PDPA”).This Personal Data Protection Policy applies to https://www.h3dynamics.com/ and websites of H3Dynamics affiliates, unless the websites of H3Dynamics’ affiliates separately provide for their own respective personal data protection policies.
- H3Dynamics will post on its website at https://www.h3dynamics.com/ any changes to this Personal Data Protection Policy with the effective date of the revised policy, so as to ensure that you are kept up to date on the way H3Dynamics collects, uses and discloses your personal data.
- For the avoidance of doubt, H3Dynamics will continue to use personal data that has been collected before the data protection provisions of the PDPA came into effect on 2 July 2014 for the purposes for which the personal data was collected, unless the individual has withdrawn consent. For personal data collected after 2 July 2014, H3Dynamics will notify and obtain the individual’s consent to the collection, use and disclosure of his or her personal data.
Purposes of Data Collection
- As defined in the PDPA, “personal data” refers to data, whether true or not, about an individual who can be identified from that data; or from that data and other information to which the organisation has or is likely to have access. This includes unique identifiers (NRIC number, passport number) as well as any set of data (e.g. name, age, address, telephone number, occupation etc.), which when taken together would be able to identify the individual.
- H3Dynamics may from time to time collect personal data from individuals for purposes which include (but not limited to) the following:
- Processing enquiries – if you make a Sales Enquiry or request for certain information, your personal data may be required; and
- Processing job applications – if you apply for a job at H3Dynamics or any of its Worldwide Offices, you will have to have provide your personal data.
- When you interact with H3Dynamics’ website, we may collect information on your IP address, your web browser and device, your interactions with H3Dynamics’ website as well as your location information (broadly referred to as “usage data”). The collection of such usage data is for the purpose of allowing us to analyse the usage of our website so as to improve your online experience with us. However, such usage data does not cause an individual to be identified and is therefore not “personal data” for the purposes of the PDPA.